mikehurckes10
mikehurckes10, Mac Genius
Experience:  Im am a expert with all things mac

i am trying to create an account with I tunes and it

i am trying to create an account with I tunes and it will not take my password. I have changed it numerous times and still won't let me. We used to have an account on another computer atXXX@XXXXXX.XXX, so I created a new web page through AOL instead of yahoo which we have. It did take all of my demographic information and my billing # XXXXX card, but keeps saying my password XXXXX XXXXX and have followed instructions to reset it and still won't let me access the store. I want this as I have a new phone 3G through AT&T.
Category: Mac
Expert:  mikehurckes10 replied 2 years ago.

mikehurckes10 :

I am able to help we can go through a bunch of troble shooting problems or i can set up a new account for you and then you can change the password XXXXX ill show you how to do that? Just tell me with one

Customer :

Mike it sounds like it would be easier to change the password, so go ahead with that. I so appreciate your help. Debby XXXXXXXX

Customer :

Ok Mike had to leave the room for a second. What do you need me to do?

mikehurckes10 :

I will create you a new email account then i will crate a new apple id

mikehurckes10 :

does it matter what the user name is

mikehurckes10 :

that can be changed

Customer :

Thats fine with me

mikehurckes10 :

What user name do you want

Customer :

do u need me to stay here on line?

mikehurckes10 :

no i will message you when its done then once its done ill tell you how to change the password XXXXX you click acepct

Customer :

anything will be fine. Think they said has to be 9 letters 1 number and maybe 1 cap.

mikehurckes10 :

What user name do you want

Customer :

How about XXXXXXXX

Customer :

will that work?

Customer :

and then will I owe you $38.00?

Customer :

not question mark on the end of 02

Customer :

Also will that be at Aol or yahoo? Doesn't matter to me

mikehurckes10 :

Its will be aol

Customer :

ok

mikehurckes10 :

Here is your acont for your email and apple id

mikehurckes10 :

Username:

XXXXXXXXXXx

Security Question:

In what year was your mother born?

Answer:

XXXX

Password XXXXX

mikehurckes10 :

Once you long on with that info in iTunes let me know

Customer :

I can't thank you enough Mike. I'm going to I tunes now and will get back to you

Customer :

Mike I logged in and everything worked. Thank you so much again for all of your help. I had given up. Just couldn't get it to work for me. Deb XXXXXXXX

40970.0846628472
mikehurckes10, Mac Genius
Experience: Im am a expert with all things mac