Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps

What is wrong with my problem?

What is wrong with my problem?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to justanswer. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please give the details of your issue?

Regards
Jins
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As I previously stated, I am unable to run dictate since I upgraded the operating system onmy Mac. It keeps asking for the English data disk and do3smnot do anything when I insert it. I believe that there is a bug in the new operating system. Any fix are available?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Help
Okay, can you please give the manufacturer and version details of the dictation program? Do you have all installation disks with you?

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As I previously said I have three disk from Nuance Registration code T999-N6XW-82JX-D37F. I upgraded to 10.7.3 and have been unable to run dictate since.
Okay, If attempts to install Dictate have failed, make sure to drag any MacSpeech Dictate or Dragon Dictate icons out of the "Applications" folder and into the Trash before following the steps below.

1. Close all programs.
  2. Insert the disc labeled "Application Disc".
  3. Once the disc is mounted it will open a new window.
  4. Drag the Dictate icon from the new window into the "Applications" folder.
  5. Double-click the Dictate icon from inside the "Application" folder.
    Note: This is the icon with the green arrow pointing to it. Do NOT drag the CD icon to the Application folder, as that will just create an alias.
  6. Launch the Dictate application.
  7. A prompt will appear to insert the Data Disc
    Note: If the prompt does not appear automatically, just eject the Application Disc and insert the Data Disc manually.
  8. Once the Data Disc is complete, eject it.
  9. Register the software.
    Note: When registering the product, make sure to enter the registration code exactly as displayed.

If problem still persists, contact nuance agent on 1 8 6 6 5 6 3 4 2 8 9 and they will help you.

Regards

Jins

Please ACCEPT My Solution If It Helped ..

POSITIVE Feedback And A BONUS Are Always Appreciated ..

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps