Toby K.
Toby K., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  17+ years of IT support
61870206

situation .. my ipad was syncing pictures on a computer. I

situation .. my ipad was syncing pictures on a computer. I changed computers but transfered the folder to other computer. Now it is not changing or syncing .. adding new pictures to the ipad from the computer.

how do i fix this. ? is the sync suppose to add pictures to the ipad from computer and if pictures are removed from pc then they are removed from the ipad?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Toby K. replied 2 years ago.

Toby K. :

Hello, welcome back to JustAnswer!

Toby K. :

Syncing pictures from the computer to an iPad is all controlled through iTunes.

1. In iTunes, select your iPad's icon in the Devices list on the left.

2. Click the Photos tab.

3. Choose "Sync photos from."

Toby K. :

So if the pictures are removed from the computer, they would be removed from the iPad.

Toby K. :

The pictures taken from the iPad would not be removed though, they are handled separately.

Toby K. :

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Customer:

cannot locate devices list ..?

Customer:

found photo tab at top of screen 5 th to the right.

Toby K., Mac Support Specialist
Experience: 17+ years of IT support
Expert:  Toby K. replied 2 years ago.
Just making sure if you found it or not. Here is what my iTunes looks like when my iPad is connected. You can see it under Devices on the left, and when you select it, it opens up the screen on the right.

graphic
Toby K., Mac Support Specialist
Experience: 17+ years of IT support
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes