Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

WR cdc

Customer Question

My email is acting strange. Deleted messagesare showig up again after two weeks. We have a Mac desk top, an I mac lap top and a I Pad. Messages are deleted but show up on other machines. Can this be coordinated?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Who is your email provider?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yahoo.com
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Free Yahoo or Mail Plus? What program are you using to access your yahoo mail?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Att is my provider and Yahoo Pop is the incoming and outgoing mail
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
What program are you using? So it is AT&T Yahoo?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Incoming is pop.att.yahoo.com Outgoing [email protected]
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
No I mean what application do you open to get your email??
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please disregard this whole communication. I had hoped to talk to a person for the amount of money requested. I have been on the computer for almost an hour trying to get a response from someone and I am not satisfied. Please do not charge my account or I will be forced to object to payment by my credit card.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
I am trying but you can’t seem to tell me what program you open to get your email. How am I supposed to help you? I came back to you within minutes it is you who took 31minutes to answer me. I only answer questions we can fix this if you want but I know nothing about your acount. Let me know.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
On the Macs are you using Apple Mail, the postage stamp?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The reason it took so long to respond is because I got a reply that said you would answer within 15 minutes so I went to do a chore in another room.
Please just forget about it. I will go to the computer store ad get my answer. FREE
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Good luck with that
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
P.S. I answered you within 5 minutes on every post. Please look here, just saying:

http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/6bkit-email-acting-strange-deleted-messagesare-showig-again-two-weeks.html