mikehurckes10
mikehurckes10, Mac Genius
Experience:  Im am a expert with all things mac
65333238

Hi, My Iphone 4 on-off button, on top of the phone is stuck.

Customer Question

Hi, My Iphone 4 on-off button, on top of the phone is stuck. I cannot actually turn it on or off, but just let it power itself down. Is there something I can do or should I bring it in to the Genius bar?
Thank you. Lorraine
Category: Mac
Expert:  mikehurckes10 replied 5 years ago.

mikehurckes10 :

You should bring it to the genius bar they can fix that for you

please accept my answer so i can be paid for my time if you don't accept i don't get paid anything and if i did a good job give a bonus as i don't do this as a Hobby if you have anymore questions let me know

JACUSTOMER-5v70ac2d- :

The answer was always my option. I was hoping for an answer without having to go to the Genius Bar. I do not accept answer in that it was not an answer to my question, but a direction for repair which I already offered in my question.

mikehurckes10 :

There is no other option its too easy to wreck your iPhone by takeing it apart you self. And once you do that you'll need a part you'll need a power switch. Ive done this before and i work with iPhones for a living and i destroyed my iPhone. You can't fix it with out taking it apart. so thats your only option.

mikehurckes10 :

thats the only way and its too risky