Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.

How do I delete recent login activity on my sons yahoo account??

Customer Question

How do I delete recent login activity on my son's yahoo account?? if he checks it he will see that my computer which shows my IP address accesses his account since have sin Users name and password. Do I need to go in again into his yahoo account and do what?? I have a Mac
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 4 years ago.

Unfortunately, for security purchase, Yahoo does not allow you to clear the login activity/history, which is at, from any account.

The only way is to keep logging in and logging out his account at another location/IP address, so that all the new logins, i.e., location/IP address, will replace the old logins in the login activity page.

Please let me know if you have any further question. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So you are saying that if I want to login again, to use another computer?? How do I replace the IP address that aldready is shown on his login activity? how do I do this?
No, you must log in his account again at another location, i.e., go to a public (wireless) Internet location, such as at public library, cafe, etc., or at your friend's house, etc. You can use any computer, as long as the Internet is at another location.
(When you are at another Internet location, make sure to keep logging in and logging out his yahoo account until it your IP address goes away; when you are logged in his yahoo account, you can see the account login activity at to confirm.)
Thank you.
Also, after trying my previous suggestion, please do not log in his account at your home's Internet again. Thank you.