mikehurckes10
mikehurckes10, Mac Genius
Experience:  Im am a expert with all things mac

My ipad suddenly does not recognize my password XXXXX itunes

Customer Question

My ipad suddenly does not recognize my password XXXXX itunes and istore. It has accepted the password XXXXX two years, until this afternoon. The message reads: "The Apple ID you entered couldn't be found or your password XXXXX incorrect. Please try again."
Category: Mac
Expert:  mikehurckes10 replied 2 years ago.

mikehurckes10 :

There are a few things you can do ill talk you through it First restart your iPad

mikehurckes10 :

What I'm going to do is try a few things to see with one works so stay with me

Customer:

Okay. Ready.

mikehurckes10 :

now try to reset your password XXXXX your coumputer

Customer:

I am in my ipad settings, and can't find any way to reset my password. I presume you do mean my ipad, not my computer.

mikehurckes10 :

What i meant is you have to reset it when your computer you can't do it on your i pad

Customer:

The password XXXXX XXXXX for itunes and istore. I'll open that in my computer, and see if there is a way to reset the password. This will take a couple of minutes.

mikehurckes10 :

ok

Customer:

I reset my apple password. But when I tried it on my ipad, it still didn't work.

mikehurckes10, Mac Genius
Experience: Im am a expert with all things mac
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer.com.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you with your issues.

Is your password XXXXX on computer itunes store?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good question. I downloaded some music on itunes store on my computer successfully, but it never asked me for my password.
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. On your ipad, go to iTunes. On feature page, scroll down all the way and you will see your id. press it and select sign out. Then try to sign in again.
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
If that does not work, on your ipad, go to Settings->Store. You will see the apple ID here. select it and click Sign out. Then sign back in again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Okay, that worked. Thanks. How do we wrap up? I clicked accept answer once along the way. Is that enough?
Expert:  Nick H. replied 2 years ago.
Please click Accept on the answer above your post.

Thanks and have a great day!