Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729
Mac

How do I access Internet websites on my apple tv through my

iPad
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Unfortunately, you can't stream websites from your iPad or Computer to your Apple TV. You may can stream some videos from websites on your iPad to your Apple TV, but you can't stream the websites itself. That is not possible yet. Let me know if you have any questions. Only click Accept if you are satisfied...

Best Regards,
Customer reply replied 4 years ago.
I have been told that it was unknown. Your answer really didn't help.. I was wondering if it was possible to do. My problem of doing that still remains unsolved. I was hoping for a solution to my problem as I want to use my iPad to stream content for a business presentation.
It is not possible and hence there is no solution to your problem. You are trying to do the the impossible. Only click Accept if you are satisfied...
Customer reply replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I will pay somebody to figure out how to solve this question. Please don't just tell me it isn't possible. There must be a way. Only respond if u have figured my question on and can offer a valid solution.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can use AirPlay to wirelessly stream content from your iPad2 to your Apple TV.
Whatever you can view on your iPad2, eg. Safari, you can also view on your Apple TV using AirPlay Mirroring. For more information, see here: http://www.apple.com/ipad/features/airplay.html
Customer reply replied 4 years ago.
I am checking on your info so bear with me
Customer reply replied 4 years ago.
I am checking on your info so bear with me? Sorry my Internet wireless is slow
Thanks for the feedback. It was a pleasure to assist you today.

If you ever need help in another area, JustAnswer has over 25 different categories with thousands of Experts ready to help you with all areas of your life.