jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair 2 years Apple Tech Support
63323962

hello i have my old i pod have not used it in forever i need

hello i have my old i pod have not used it in forever i need to sync it to a new i tunes because i have no idea how to get my old i tunes because i do not know what e mail i used. long story short i need to create a new i tunes for my old i pod with out eracing all of my music and all my music is off all my old cds witch by the way i do not have please help i just bought i phone and want to put music on it
Category: Mac
Expert:  jstinehelfer replied 5 years ago.

jstinehelfer :

Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an expert with JustAnswer.com. Thank you so much for using our services. I do believe I can help you with your problem today.

jstinehelfer :

The best advice I can give you on this is by following this link

jstinehelfer :

Follow these steps and hopefully you can get the music off your Ipod back on your computer. Then import them in to your new Itunes. Setup your playlist then sync your new Iphone.

jstinehelfer :

If this fixes your problem then that is great. If it does not fix your problem then please ask for more help

Thank you for using Just Answer.com please click on ACCEPT and SAVE so I can get credit for helping you if I have answered your question correctly and to the best of my ability. If I have not been able to answer the question please let me know and ask for more help. Please take the time to fill out the feedback on how I am doing. This helps me help you better in the future. Have a great day.

Customer:

ok

Customer:

i am haveing no luck rember i have nothing but i pod and new computer. i got as far as step 3 but i pod would not show up

jstinehelfer :

When you plug it in to your computer does a balloon come up and say Found New Device?

jstinehelfer :

and do you still have the disk that came with this Ipod?