Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  10+ years in hardware/software experience

Movies Ive purchased from the store include digital copies. My digital copies are in

Movies I've purchased from the store include digital copies. My digital copies are in my iTunes account and can be downloaded to individual devices but take up a lot of space. I can't seem to find these copies in icloud.
Thank you for the question. Unfortunately movies are not currently transferred to iCloud. iCloud only provides 5GB of free storage which would fill up very quickly if users were able to sync movies. While you can purchase additional storage, it is still not possible to sync movies to iCloud. I hope this answers your question. Thanks again!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Techie Ben,

Is there any app/format that I can remotely download my movies through WiFi so I don't have to save them on the device individually. For example I would like to be able to download a few disney movies from my desktop onto the ipad before a flight but watch different movies after we land. Ipad doesn't have enough space and I don't want to carry around dvd's

Thanks for the reply. If you are bringing a laptop with you that has the movies on it, you can use the built in iTunes Home Share feature to stream movies from your iTunes to your iPad. Otherwise, if the computer that has the movies on it is at home, you can download "Air Video" on your iPad and install the Air Video server ( on your computer at home so that it can host the videos from your collection to your iPad.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
awesome thanks