CompExpert
CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience:  Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified

i am attempting to download itunes. When I click on download

i am attempting to download itunes. When I click on download I get the box asking if I want to allow this but the box only stays up for 1 second so I cannot click yes and the download does not happen
Category: Mac
Expert:  CompExpert replied 2 years ago.

ComputerCare1199 :

hi

ComputerCare1199 :

DANGEROUS URL REMOVED

ComputerCare1199 :

click that link and download it

ComputerCare1199 :

click on that link, scroll down all the way to the bottom Download iTunes 10.5.2 for Windows

ComputerCare1199 :

if that workout for you, please click accept, thank you

Customer:

not sure but I don't have a mac. Just a normal delll pc.

ComputerCare1199 :

Download iTunes 10.5.2 for Windows

ComputerCare1199 :

that link is for a windows 7 version of itunes 10.5.2

ComputerCare1199 :

just click on it and download it

ComputerCare1199 :

click here ------->>>> Download iTunes 10.5.2 for Windows

ComputerCare1199 :

download and installed it, if it workout, please come back and click accept. thank you again

Customer:

i can do the download but when I open up itunes it is frozen. box on top says "accessing i tunes store" but all the controls do not work. If I go to task manager it says itunes is not responding

Customer:

have to go right now be back later.

What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.

hi,

you might want to restart your computer and install it again, make sure you dont have any virus or spyware protection software running. those software might block your itunes or access apple store from connecting to the apple server.

CompExpert, Mac Specialist
Experience: Apple Desktop/Laptops with 8 years exp. Apple Certified