Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.

RA - 330

Customer Question

I am trying to download a youtube and I have been able to do it before but now I get "failed" messages and I do not get the "applet" queue for approval to download...
Please read this short blog that describes my problem...and I di what it said to use the Chrome update for chrome flash and java...but it said it is current...please help
Category: Mac
Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.

NickMacIT :

Hi and welcome to

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you with your issues.

Do you use a program to download? if not, please try this program:

YouTube Downloader

JACUSTOMER-p4tpysne- :

This is un-useful information and irrelevant to my needs...if you really understood the livestream forum then you would know that I am using the livestream downloader

JACUSTOMER-p4tpysne- :

and I do not need a youtube downloader

NickMacIT :

Thanks for your info.

NickMacIT :

so you update FLash and java but could not the applet queue to come up?

JACUSTOMER-p4tpysne- :

you have not helped me I do not want to pay for no help

NickMacIT :

Let me opt out and have another expert assist you.

Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
you are not apple tech, and your site is misleading in that it made me believe that you are apple approved tech support, or that they had farmed their tech support out to you...I do not want to pay for tech support that is not with apple. I will contest any fees to my cc account, since you r "expert" was unable to help me, and your site is misleading to me.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.