Nick H.
Nick H., Mac Specialist
Experience:  Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Pro G5.
63271161

Have just bought my first ipod. Was able to download a track

Customer Question

Have just bought my first ipod. Was able to download a track onto it from my computer but can't seem to be able to buy tunes from itune download site.
Message says:
We could not complete your itunes store request, an unknown error has occured.
There was an error in the itunes store please try later.

This has persisted for two days - please can you advise me.
Audrey Barnett
Tel 01733 761073
Category: Mac
Expert:  Nick H. replied 4 years ago.

NickMacIT :

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer.com.

My name is Nick and I will assist you with your issues.

Are you trying to download from iTunes on your computer or on iPod? And please give me the error code number.

JACUSTOMER-2pw1wri0- :

I'm very dissappointed. Have spent another evening trying to buy downloads from I tunes. Whilst I realise it is probably my fault and I'm doing something sull

JACUSTOMER-2pw1wri0- :

I'm very dissappointed. Have spent another evening trying to buy downloads from I tunes. Whilst I realise it is probably my fault and I'm doing something silly, I am very fraustrated and have to go to bed now. Does this mean I have spent £35 for nothing???? Would it be possible for someone to call me after 4.00pm tomorrow?

NickMacIT :

Let me opt out and have someone assist you.

Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Im still waiting for help. I thought I had set up my new ipod correctly and was just having trouble downloading tunes from the itunes store. I've now changed passwords so many times i don't know where I am and I'm ready to give up on someting which would have made me a very good customer. Doh!!!

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please hurry. Response to my PC at 02.30am is no good!