iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience:  Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing
28671728

Please, iteachmac, to be able to boot up to win XP, as well

Customer Question

Please, iteachmac, to be able to boot up to win XP, as well as OSX, was part of my original question. Please help me boot to Win XP; I'll shout loud kudos for you. Windows has been part of the Apple scene for five years; STEVE JOBS wanted it that way; it's a great leap forward for Apple.
Category: Mac
Expert:  iteachmac replied 5 years ago.

iteachmac : Welcome ,I will give a full and clear answer to your question, please make sure to reply to any questions I have. They may be essential to my reply.
iteachmac : Hi , can you tell what's happend so far?
iteachmac : Thanks.
JACUSTOMER-0e5yp4v1- :

Hi,iteachmac. I spent a long time typing (pecking) what has happened above. Didn't you get it? In short, though I had to modify slightly the method you suggested, Mac OS X boots up now, and works. But every effort to boot up Win XP Prof. produces the same old message: Error loading operating system.