Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE PHOTOS ON MY IPAD

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

First, please turn off the caps, hard to read.
Can't, you can take photos, make movies, email the photos and movies, etc.
The iPad does not have that capability dot do what you ask.

Pad2 iOS5

That manual (should have been in the box but isn't) will explain what it can do, not what it won't.

But from experience I can say it will not, I have tried every which way, still no joy.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i am very surprised and shocked that you cant put the photos in a specific order. you would think it would be a simple thing to do. if i create a slideshow with the photos would it come in the order i want it ?

Expert:  Daniel replied 5 years ago.
Remember that the iPad is about two bricks short of a full load, means that it is limited, the reason for that is storage and RAM, only so much to go around.
Need room for the OS, apps, memory, data for networking, email and a host of other things.
You start with a full featured app like iPhoto and you have no room to do anything with it.
The order the photos appear in Photos is the order the slideshow will be in, you can select transition, to play or not to play music and what music.
To do what you want to do it has to be done on a computer and then ported to the iPad.
That is just the way it is, I didn't write the code and cannot change it, I use it lie everyone else.
Would that be a useful feature, yes it would, I would like it, but.
Hope that helps.