Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

keyboard

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnHelp.T my mac keeps doig this.that key wo't work
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.

What kind of keyboard? Apple wireless, laptop built-in, USB? This can be maybe something that can be fixed or it may mean a new keyboard.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Macbook air laptop wireless
Expert:  Daniel replied 4 years ago.
It sticks down then and just repeats. You can try prying the key up and off (it will snap and sound bad but it won't break), clean out from under it if you see anything.
If it looks clean then make sure the part that pushes the key back up isn't sticking.
If it is clean but it has no spring then replacing the keyboard is the best option.

On that site it will show you how to take it apart to do the replacement, they will also sell the parts you need.
That is all I can do without the Mac in my hands, taking it to an Apple store may save work as they may be able to fix it.
Does that help?