Cris, Mac Specialist
Experience:  4 years Mac Specialist, Apple Certified.

Mac wireless is using my pc connection, need to fix her connection

Mac wireless is using my pc connection, need to fix her connection to get her off my wireless, bogging it down toooo much

Thanks for contacting I am Cris and will assist you with your question.

Can you explain your question a little more in detail?

What do you mean by Mac using PC connection?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Howdy Chris! I am Guy.... So, we live in the middle of NO where and we have several homes up here close, all ours, but my boss, the Mac user, has complained that her connection was a tad slow. I have a Dell Precission m90 and it kicks ass, but alas, it was slowing a tad too. At the same time..... Now we have 4 computers and they are all using my wireless(I have the pc running XP Pro). I checked into her Mac and found that the two of them here are tapping MY wireless and not her own. I am NOT a Mac pro, but I am rather literate in the computer game so what ever yu need to say, shout it out, I can take it, or ask for help. I have rebooted her router, unplugged her entire system, took the air can and got the dust out of the nooks and crannies, then plugged it all back in, after about a 30 minute rest that is. I still find that her Mac is picking up my router and hers is nowhere to be found....
Is the wireless network(router) visible on her Mac to connect to at all?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I at at her desk now, it is all right here
What do you mean?

Does the Mac see her wireless network on the list to connect to?

The reason I ask is because there is probably problem with her wireless router. If the reboot of the router and did not fix it.

Then you can attempt a reset of the router. However when resetting and reconfiguring it's best to be wired directly to the router.

The internet connection is slow because they are all connection to your router so everyone is using bandwidth. Also depending how far the PC is from your router that could also cause a weak connection with slower speeds.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Her router is connected to an Apple thing by cat-5, on her router, her INTERNET light hardly blinks, if it were a real person I would call the time of death. So the router is dead..... and by default, they are all searching for a wireless as they are all wireless computers and that pisses me o...... JUST KIDDING!!! I am her nurse, she pays VERY well for a live in nurse. OK, so off to the store to get a new speedstream, or, that might be covered by the internet/phone company!!! right???
That should be covered by the internet provider, yes.

Call them for a replacement.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!