Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418
Mac

I have forgotten my Apple TV WiFi password, how do I reset

it ??
Category: Mac
replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Do you meant you forgot your router's password ?
Customer reply replied 5 years ago.
I have had my apple tv working, it is asking for the wifi network password, I have an ATT router with the apple time capsule, essentially two networks I think, is it one of the numbers on the time capsule ?
Ashik, Mac Technician replied 5 years ago.
Time Capsule is your router and you need the TC's Wireless password XXXXX connect your Apple TV to it. You can find the Wireless Password XXXXX your TC with Airport Utility. Open Airport Utility from Applications > Utilities folder from your Mac. Then select TC and follow the onscreen instructions and you will be able to see or change the wireless password XXXXX there. Let me know if that didn't worked. Only click Accept after we solved the problem.

Best Regards,
Customer reply replied 5 years ago.
i did all that, then had to update apple tv, now it is working, thank you
Glad that worked...Don't forget to hit Accept and leave me Positive Feedback if you like my service.
Customer reply replied 5 years ago.
Great service, was guided to exactly where I needed to go to fix my problem, thank you
No Problem..