Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a MacBook Pro 10.7.2 and am having trouble uploading

Customer Question

I have a MacBook Pro 10.7.2 and am having trouble uploading information from my Edge 500 to the Mac. Any suggestions? I'm just learning the program!
Cal Harrah
Category: Mac
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have figured out the answer so I won't need help with a solution. Thank-you for being available and I will consider using you in the future.
Thank you for visiting www.Justanswer.com