Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Hi. I have a trouble with iphone 4. I tried to restart it

Hi.
I have a trouble with iphone 4. I tried to restart it yesterday and now there is an apple logo on the screen and nothing else happens. I tried soft reset - didn't help.
Please advice.
Thank you
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

You can reset your iPhone and see if that works or not. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPhone will automatically restarts and return to home screen. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button until it restart itself.

Let me know if that didn't worked...Only click Accept after it worked.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
nothing helps. Apple logo on the screen remains there. When I soft reset it I get the same thing - apple logo and nothing else
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.

Put your iPhone to DFU (Device Firmware Upgrade) Mode and restore it from iTunes. Follow the steps below;

• Connect the iPhone to your computer with the USB Cable.
  • Open iTunes application on your computer
  • Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
  • After exactly 8 seconds release the Sleep/Wake button. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes shows a message telling you that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
  • Click OK or Restore

Note : Put it to DFU Mode while connected to computer and also in DFU Mode your iPhone will remain blank.

Let me know if that didn't worked..Only click Accept after we solved the problem.

Best Regards,