Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Hi, My Mac froze earlier and now I cant open the file

Customer Question

My Mac froze earlier and now I can't open the file that I was working on. It seems like I can open pretty much any other file (I have tried a few and they all work but I haven't tried every other file on the HD for obvious reasons). How can I recover this file.

To answer the easy question, yes, I have a back up from about 48 hours ago but I'm not interested in using that. I want to know if I can get back to the latest version I was working on.

Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am still waiting for an answer.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Actually I have emPloyed someone locally to fix the issue. Please delete the question.