How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mac Tech Your Own Question
Mac Tech
Mac Tech, Apple Specialist
Category: Mac
Satisfied Customers: 1597
Experience:  7 + Years Supporting Apple Products
Type Your Mac Question Here...
Mac Tech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Macbook Question: Well, I finally figured out how to save

Resolved Question:

Macbook Question: Well, I finally figured out how to save something as a PDF file and put it on my Desktop, however I now noticed I made one mistake on my resume. How can I make a correction once it is saved? Thank you!
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 5 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Add this page to your Favorites/Bookmarks first, so as to get back to me anytime later on, if needed.

The easiest way, if you don't have Adobe Reader or another PDF editing program, is to go back to the original document, make the changes, and re-save as a .PDF file.

Reply back if you have any further questions.

Only click "Accept" if I have answered your question to your satisfaction.
Thank you,

Mac Tech and 2 other Mac Specialists are ready to help you

Related Mac Questions