iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience:  Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing

Question # XXXXX How do I make labels for DVDs on my MAC. On

Question # XXXXX How do I make labels for DVDs on my MAC. On my HP i used ROXIO and it was very easy. Do I have to buy a new program? I have IWORKS installed but I have not been able to find anything along these lines. I have learned hoe to copy the DVDs but now I need labels.

Question # XXXXX How do I create folders for my on-line files that I want to keep off the main hard drive, perhaps for extended time periods?

Thank you so very much for your help.
Nichia
Category: Mac
Expert:  iteachmac replied 2 years ago.

iteachmac :

Welcome ,I will give a full and clear answer to your question, please make sure to reply to any questions I have. They may be essential to my reply.

iteachmac :

Hi Roxio toast , for mac is a nice application for burning DVD CD etc on your mac .

iteachmac :

Normally it comes bundled with Disc Cover . A DVD CD or lightscribe printing app .

iteachmac :

You can get Disc Cover on its own .

iteachmac :

Art Text also comes bundled with Toast .

iteachmac :

And integrates in to Disc Cover to make Text logos and headings .

iteachmac :

You can get Toast used on ebay , ask the seller if Disc cover RE is included as some versions differ , toast 10 or 11 is ok with OSX 10.6 10.7 .

iteachmac :

The Disc cover RE version with toast , is a little cut down from the full version ,

iteachmac :

so Going direct may have benefits .

iteachmac :

If you want to make backup DVDs with folders and more , then toast is your answer . Toast is very easy to use , even better than creator in my view.

iteachmac :

Does this help?

iteachmac :

Thanks.

iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience: Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing