SalemMac
SalemMac, Mac Genius
Experience:  15 Years of Mac Support In Enterprise Administration.

how do i make my grid lines darker in numbers on a mac?

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  mike5880 replied 2 years ago.

Mike6708 :

is this numbers 08

Mike6708 :

To format table cell borders:

1. Select the cell border segments you want to format. See Selecting Table Cell Borders for instructions.

2. Use the controls in the Format Bar or in the Table Inspector.

Stroke pop-up menu: Lets you choose a stroke style. Choose None to hide borders.

Line thickness: Controls the thickness of the stroke.

Color well: Lets you choose a stroke color.

When you click the color well in the Format Bar, a color matrix appears. Select a color by clicking it in the matrix, or click Show Colors to open the Colors window for additional color options.

Customer :

i dont know. i just got this app a couple of weeks ago

Mike6708 :

try that

Customer :

where do i find "select table borders"?

Mike6708 :

you click on the borders or lines that you want to make darker

Customer :

ive clicked on the borders. lets try a differnt aproach, i am a 80 yr old grandma who doesn't know how to use a computer.

Expert:  SalemMac replied 2 years ago.
Hi There. So click on the box you want to add a border to, then on the top of the window in the second row of icons there is a button that shows a blue box with an arrow on it (Its next to a button that says "Thin"). When you click on it, it gives you a menu, this is how you select where you want to borders to be. The two buttons next to it lets you set the thickness, the third box over from that lets you pick the color. That should be what you are looking for.