Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Experience:  worked as a Tech support Associate for Apple products

I have problems associated with the download of the newest

Customer Question

I have problems associated with the download of the newest software on my i phone 4. I'm a little too old to be doing these things. I lost all my music and now I'm trying to get access to the cloud
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 4 years ago.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

Sorry to hear that you lost all the music from the phone...:(

Don't worry, let's check whether that are in somewhere. Do you have them saved in your computer iTunes? If you have, let me know.

If you don't have them, and if the songs are bought from the iTunes store, let's redownload them for free.
This article will guide you on how to redownload

If you find any difficulty, let me know.

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
my i tunes are in the store but not on my phone. so I do not need to redownloaded. this answer really has not helped . Can you help me coordinate with apple to let me rejoin i cloud?
What I meant to say is that, if your tunes are in the computer, we can easily sync them back to the phone. If you do not have it, you will have to download them from the cloud, for which the document I sent you will help.

Your songs are already in the cloud. So I am not sure what you meant by "re join iCloud"?

If you want to get in touch with apple, you can call 1-800-2752273 8am to 8pm CST.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am as old as grandma moses and I joined mobile me yesterday but cannot work all the passwords user ids on my phone using a stylus. My phone has gone beyond the thirty day warranty so they will probably want pay for their help. I really don't know what you can do at this time.
The phone warranty is for 1 year. You will be getting support for 1 year from the date of purchaseJust tell them that it is a problem with iCloud.If you don't get any satisfactory result, let me know. We will work together to solve your issue.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is late here and time for bed. I will be busy tomorrow but I'll try to work on this problem
No problem, take your time. I will be available 7 am to 12 midnight Indian standard time for the next 3 days.