Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I just bought an iPhone but dont have an Apple ID yet. If

I just bought an iPhone but don't have an Apple ID yet. If I use my wife's ID and password, can we share all the apps and tunes she's collected on her iPad? Conversely, if I create my own account and want to listen to the same music and use the same apps she does, is there a way to share them? Thanks!
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Yes to your first question.

For second question..If you use your own ID, you can sync the Musics, Apps etc from her PC to your iPhone but you will not be able to update the Apps since the Apps are purchased from different ID. For Musics, Videos etc it won't be a problem. Let me know if you have any questions. Only click Accept if you are satisfied...

Best Regards,