Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Have an Apple MacBook Pro computer that froze up while watching

Have an Apple MacBook Pro computer that froze up while watching Netflix program. The video froze but the audio of the program kept going. There was no cursor arrow to use to opt out of the program, and the computer wouldn't respond to Command + Option + Esc [as per the little manual that came with the computer]. I tried pressing the 'power' button but no response.

Right now, the bottom of the laptop seems to be heating up, there's a fan-like sound emanating.

What can I do?
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Hold down the Power button of your Mac until it turns off automatically. This will force turn off your Mac. Then wait 5 minutes and turn on your Mac. Let me know if that didn't worked. Only click Accept after we solved the problem.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What caused the monitor to freeze while watching Netflix?
This happens if your Memory i.e the RAM, Hard Disk etc and Processor became too busy with something. Don't worry, it is common with computers.