Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

do you supply st.eerig wheel for a mac

do you supply st.eerig wheel for a mac
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 years ago.
Greetings,

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

With which application are you planning to use the steering wheel?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can you explain what you require with the .question ofapplication . the only info i know is that the game was down loaded of the internet in south africa and it .operats on the mac at the moment by the keyboard quit satisfactory but it is not very easy for a child

My question is, "What is the name of the game that you are wanting to the steering wheel with?"

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
sorry about delay but waiting .for reply . from other people if i have to switch off how do i get.back in touch with.you many thanks
You can get back into touch with me, simply by coming back to this page.

Please, do not create a new question.

When you are ready, I will be here.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
name of game-- Asphalt 6 Adrenaline by Gameloft
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
name of game--Asphalt 6 Adrenaline by Gamloft

Thank you for the update.

Here is a product that is compatible with Mac Os X: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-WingMan-Formula-Force-Pedals/dp/B00004VUFG

You may click the green ACCEPT ANSWER button on the bottom right of your screen now and leave any feedback for me that you feel is appropriate.

Thank you,
- Jason

If you ever want to work with me as your expert in the future, please bookmark the following website. You can ask any future questions directly to me and I will be the expert assigned to your case: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-theextraordinaire/
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The technical information provided for this product (following your link) states "REQUIRES - Pentium 166Mhz or faster 32MB RAM 20MB free hard drive space CD-ROM drive USB port Windows 98/2000." It says nothing about being compatible with MAC. Please advise.
Here is another link to the product that states it is compatible with Mac OS: http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/pi/165-165858/Game-Controls/Logitech-Formula-Force-GP-Wheel-Product-Info