Tom
Tom, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  8 years experience as a Mac administrator for a college
15873684

I am trying to install Rosetta Stone to my iMac lion. The

Customer Question

I am trying to install Rosetta Stone to my iMac lion. The application disc installs, but the first language disc does not. Please help!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Tom replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer.com

Please make sure you have the latest update from rosetta stone.

http://support.rosettastone.com/link/portal/14006/14042/Article/5527/Update-Instructions-Rosetta-Stone-Version-3-Latest-Application-Versions

After updating let me know if you still have issues with the language disc
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you Tom. Unfortunately, nothing is happening. After the Application disc is 'successfully installed' nothing happens = no prompts. The Icon is installed and when I click on it is gives me the update screen which I have 'successfully updated' several times. There are no prompts etc. When I insert the language disc, it just has an icon on the desktop but nothing is happening anywhere else!

As you might imagine - I am very frustrated.

By the way I have a new Mac IO X. The R. Stone I have is new, version 4 Totale.

Thanks,
Sally
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Not sure what we are doing here. I sent the above reply to your answer on Friday, and have not heard from anyone since. No - I'm not happy. Just Answer did now work, and I do want to pay you. If you don't have an helpful answer let me know so I can try other paths, but don't leave me hanging in the air and expect me to pay!