Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.

Reset a forgotten pasword.

Customer Question

Reset a forgotten pasword.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

It sounds like you already created an Apple ID with that email account. You can either use the existing account or create a new one.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your current password:
- Click the following link:
- If you remember your Apple ID, enter it on the site and click Next. If you do not, click the "Forgot your Apple ID" link.
- Fill out all of the requested information on the resulting screens and continue.

Once all of the information is sent out, you will be given your Apple ID and be given the option to reset your password.

If all else fails, you can call them at: (800) MY-APPLE(NNN) NNN-NNNN

You may click the green ACCEPT ANSWER button on the bottom right of your screen now and leave any feedback for me that you feel is appropriate.

Thank you,
- Jason

If you ever want to work with me as your expert in the future, please bookmark the following website. You can ask any future questions directly to me and I will be the expert assigned to your case: