MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years
15556539

i had an account with itune and haVE NOT USED IT IN SEVERAL

Customer Question

i had an account with itune and haVE NOT USED IT IN SEVERAL YEARS. I AM PURCHASING A IPAD TOMORROW AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT MY PASSWORD XXXXX OF DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD AN NEW ACCOUNT.
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for asking your question, with JustAnswer.com/Mac.
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, Terry, glad to assist you.

**Please note: An "Answer" by me, or an"Accept" from you, does not mean the session has ended. So please remain patient with me and I will work
diligently, to resolve your technical question to your satisfaction.-Thanks!*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
• All you need to do is visit My Apple ID, Apple's primary website for Apple ID/iTunes account users
• On this website, you can create and modify Apple ID accounts and also reset their passwords.

• Once you reset the password for your Apple ID account, you will be ready to use your account with your new iPad.

Let me know if this helps.

Let me know if this helps.

This is my first answer, but certainly not my last, as long as this issue remains unresolved.

Please do not press "Accept" until you have experienced a resolution from this answer and are satisfied with the results.

Be sure to bookmark this page in your web browser, so you can return to it, in the event you have to reboot your computer or leave from this session for a period of time.

If you are satisfied with my services and do Accept my initial answer, please do not hesitate to provide some feedback from your experience, as this allows us to determine if you are satisfied with our service as a whole.

Until then, I will be watching for your next reply as necessary.

Thanks!

Regards,

-Terry