Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I bought a PNY SIMM

Customer Question

Months ago I bought a PNY SIMM at Staples. I haven't installed it, for what reasons I can't remember. But the Installlation Guide was damaged by water and is not readable. How can I get another copy? 
Never got an answer. Cancel my account, do not charge my account.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Molinari replied 5 years ago.
What kind of mac is it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Mr. Molinari,
I answered your question earlier as to what kind of computer I have. My question was simple - how can I get another copy of the installation guide for PNY memory modules? JustAsk could have let me know me that there would be a delay in response to me.

I've found such a guide elsewhere and now don't need an answer from you. I am dissatisfied with my experience with JustAnswer and cannot give positive feedback.

I also said that I want my account cancelled with no charges made to it. I'm waiting for concurance with that.

Sorry, Mr. M. Wish my experience had been better.
Expert:  Molinari replied 5 years ago.
The reason for delay is your vagueness, there are no details at all.
Here's the whole text of what you've said thus far, if you can tell what kind of mac it is other than OS-X (laptop, ipad, desktop etc), from what has been posted, consider your self a mind reader.

"Months ago I bought a PNY SIMM at Staples. I haven't installed it, for what reasons I can't remember. But the Installlation Guide was damaged by water and is not readable. How can I get another copy?

Optional Information:
Computer OS: Mac OS X
Browser: Safari

Already Tried:
I haven't tried - the Owner Guide is unreadable and I need another copy.

Urgency: LOW"

Perhaps the type of mac, the model number of the pny modules, anything even remotely specific would have been helpful.
If you don't give details when asked, it's virtually impossible to help you, kind of like a doctor.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Molininari, I'm sorry to have caused you concern. I'm probably one of the few dissatisfied people you've dealt with.
But my question was not technical. I only asked where I might get another copy of an installation guide (which, bthw. is very small) for a memory module.
I also told you I've found a set of instructions.
I DO want to cancel my account with JustAsk and have no charge made to it.
You need not write me again.
[email protected]
Expert:  Molinari replied 5 years ago.
Depending on the mac model, the instructions are different, that's why I asked what kind of mac it was, that's all I asked. If you didnt know you could have said so. It seemed like a simple enoough question that shouldn't have taken a whole day to come back to.

I'll put in for a refund...