MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years

My e-mail takes forever to load today. I have an IMac SN#W88107GEZE3

Customer Question

My e-mail takes forever to load today. I have an IMac SN#W88107GEZE3 and have never had a problem before. Any suggestions?
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for asking your question, with
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, Terry, glad to assist you.

*Please note: An "Answer" by me, or an"Accept" from you, does not mean the session has ended. So please remain patient with me and I will work
diligently, to resolve your technical question to your satisfaction.-Thanks!*
Could you provide me with the following information, so I can better assist you with your technical question:

• What version of Mac OS X are you using on your Mac?
(i.e. "Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, or Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard etc" -)

* Are you accessing your email from within a web browser or the Mac OS X built--in mail application?

Please answer these researching questions I have submitted, as well as you are able to. Any answers to these questions I have asked you, will allow me to work with more detailed information, in order to effectively answer your question for you.

I will be looking forward to your reply.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I called apple and their mail server was down. This is fixed now - please do not charge for your help. I couldn't answer you sooner since I didn't get this message since it was in my e-mail. Kate Decker
No worries Kate, I am glad your issue was resolved however.

As a MacExperts, we cannot personally process a request for a refund of your deposit or payment. However, I can definitely provide the information you need to expedite your request.

All you need to do is contact JustAnswer Customer Service via email;
[email protected]

I hope this helps and I do appreciate you allowing us to attempt to assist you with your question.

Please be sure to visit us again if you have another Mac technical issue you require assistance with.

Best Regards,