Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

how do I find my password I am trying to install Team Viewer

how do I find my password? I am trying to install Team Viewer and it is asking me for my password XXXXX allow the installation. Don't know it. Haven't had to use it. It will not let me change the password XXXXX having the old password. Where can I go on the computer to find it? I am the only user on the computer and very new to MacBook. Just switched from PC.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 years ago.
Hi, welcome to justanswer. I am Jins here to assist you. I think whenever you get the prompt it shows your full name (depending if you typed it in when you set up your computer). Then just leave the password blank and press return/enter. I hope it will fix the issue.

Regards
Jins