Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I had some texts that had a few very importanat information

Customer Question

I had some texts that had a few very importanat information that got deleted is there any way I can look at those old texts to find the informatioin, this is on my Iphone
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 4 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, a self-employed tech, and I'm offering my time in good faith today to assist you on this question.

Do you sync regularly with iTunes? If so, you may be able to restore from a backup (but this would be an all or nothing scenario, you can't pick and choose what to restore).

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can get to my account online and wanted to see if there is anything there I can do. I never use itunes. just need some addresses and phone numbers off 3 texts that have been deleted by mistake.

Ahh, sorry then. I know texts are saved during backups but they aren't stored anywhere else that I'm aware of...