John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry

I cant get flash player to install, it keeps giving me messages

I cant get flash player to install, it keeps giving me messages thaat this is not supported on my laptop(powerbook G4) , can you advice on how to install it so I can watch movies etc.
Hello! My name is XXXXX XXXXX self-employed tech, and I'm offering my time in good faith today to assist you on this question.

What version of OS X are you using?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
10.5 i think it is lion
Hi again,

OS X 10.5 is actually called "Leopard" and because you are running an older version of OS X on a PowerPC based Mac, you'll need to download a slightly older version of Flash.

Please go here:

Scroll all the way down to "Older Archives" and download "Flash Player 10.1 (81.7 MB)".

Once downloaded, unzip and you'll have a folder with numerous flash releases.

Locate the file "flashplayer10_1r82_76_ub_mac.dmg" which will install the plug-in.

Let me know how that works for you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Will do and thanks.
it might be tomorrow beforeI canget back to you as It is 3.45amhere, and I need to get some sleep.
will that be ok?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thamks again, has installed ok, but havent tried to play any video yet.

will get back to you, and am very impressed with both your knowledge and speed of response.

Thanks for the compliment, Tony. Once you've had a chance to test it out, if you find it works as expected, please click Accept so I am credited for my assistance today. Experts here are not employees and the only way we earn our wages is via customer Acceptance.

If you have any other questions, let me know as well.