Mac Tech
Mac Tech, Apple Specialist
Experience:  7 + Years Supporting Apple Products

how can i pay to speak to someone to help me with my compu

Customer Question

how can i pay to speak to someone to help me with my computer
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Add this page to your Favorites/Bookmarks first, so as to get back to me anytime later on, if needed.

I'm all ears and eyes...

What's the issue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do you have a phone number i can call to speak with an expert
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, we don't do phone support.

Can you give me a brief explanation of the problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i accidentally clicked quit safari and now i don't know how to re open it
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Was it in the Dock?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what is the Dock?
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Ok, let me back up.

What model Mac do you have and what version OS X is it running?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it is a new mac mini
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.

Look up in the upper right hand corner, you will see an icon that looks like a magnifying glass.

Click on it, "Spotlight", and type in "Safari". Your first search result should be "Applications Safari".

Click on Safari and it should open.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i tried that and it didn't work?
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Ok, reboot your Mac Mini.

Open Safari as you did last time.

Reply back with your result.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
before i do that, how do i clear all search history
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
It will clear when you reboot.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how do i reboot
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Click on the Apple in the upper left hand corner of the Menu Bar and select "Restart..."

Reply back if you need more assistance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when i do that it says "the application safari canceled restart.
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Alright try this:

Press the power button until the power shuts off.

Then, power back on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that didn't work
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Is this your first Mac?

FYI - Here's a link to the Mac Mini manual: http://support.apple.com/manuals/#macmini

Click on the link above, locate the User Guide and download this. IT will be very useful.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you help me clear history?
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Unplug your Mac Mini from the power outlet and replug.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
unplugging it worked, now how do i erase all browser history
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
Open Safari-

Click on Safari in the Menu Bar on top and select "Rest Safari".

Make sure ALL boxes are checked and then click on "Reset" on the bottom.
Expert:  Mac Tech replied 2 years ago.
How did that go?

Did you want to click Accept so I can get paid...