Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

I need to change my email address on my apple iphone account.

Customer Question

I need to change my email address on my apple iphone account. How do I do this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am Engineer John C., welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for asking your question.

Do you want to create a new account? Or use your old account with a different email address? Please click the "Reply to expert" button below to let me know.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I want to use the old account with a new email address
Good!, are you able to login with the old email address to your Apple account?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No.
OK, then if you don't have access to the old email address you will need to contact Apple directly at 1-800-APL-CARE, unfortunately.

Please note I do NOT work for APPLE so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with them. Thank you

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit / debit / or PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John C.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
As you were not able to help me I am not going to accept anything. I shouldn't have to pay for information I figured out on my own!
Hello Sir/Madam, I understand. However I am giving you the solution, you need to contact Apple directly in order to verify your billing information (the credit card you used before, etc, etc) and they will be able to change the email address for you without any problem.

Thank you

John C.