iteachmac
iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience:  Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing
28671728

i have a mac and i need to set up a system if some one types

i have a mac and i need to set up a system if some one types in the password XXXXX amounts it wipes all the hard drives do you know any software that can do it

iteachmac :

Welcome ,I will give a full and clear answer to your question, please make sure to reply to any questions I have. They may be essential to my reply.

iteachmac :

Hi ,

iteachmac :

There is a file encryption setting in OSX security for Hard disk encryption . If used , no one can access the data unless they have access to the password XXXXX

iteachmac :

The system is called file vault .

iteachmac :

Does this help .

iteachmac :

You can also do similar with just files stored on the Mac without using File vault .

iteachmac :

See :

iteachmac :

you can also make a hidden folder for the desktop by editing the Icons and renaming , Can be helpful to tidy up desktop junk also .

iteachmac :

See :

iteachmac :

Does this help .

iteachmac :

Thanks .