Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

my Ipad 2 will not recognise my skype name or password XXXXX

Customer Question

my Ipad 2 will not recognise my skype name or password XXXXX 2 weeks .Before i had no problem. I tried to redowload , but still i cannot login .Can you help me and give me instruction on how to proceed to fix this problem? Frederique 66( 0)892908579 Thailand
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Have you tried resetting your Skype password ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i cannot access my skype to reset my skype password XXXXX do you recommend i do that? frederique
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Reset it from here : https://login.skype.com/account/password-reset-request

Let me know if that didn't worked...
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i have entered my email adresse and it seems it is not the one i used when i got skyp the first time .i will handle this in the morning
more later thsnk you frederique
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
by the way .to reset my skype password XXXXX i have to change it for a new one? can you confirm please.? so when using skype on my computer or ipad it will be a NEW password XXXXX?
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Yes and yes, a new password XXXXX computer and ipad.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Dear Ashik
this morninig i have given the email adress wipth wich i registered with skype long ago . this email [email protected] but in fact it does not exist a
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Dear Ashik
this morninig i have given to you the email adress with wich i registered with skype long ago . this email is. [email protected] but in fact it does not exist any longer .so when you will send me my new passwrd i will. not get it .my new email has been for a long time frederique.deleage@ gmail.com
can yiu send me my password at this email adress please? frederique
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
We're not Skype nor affilated to Skype. I can't send you a password. Have you tried creating a new skype account with the email address ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What do you mean you are NOT skype? you asked me in your last response that i should give the email adress under wich i registered .
I do not use this email since many years.

I am askin g you to send me whatever you send me to my new email adress above .Thats all.
OR to MAKE THINGS MORE EASY CAN I JUST CHNGE MY PASSWORD AND THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO GET ON MY SKYPE OM MY IPAD ?
Can we please talk to each other ? this is not going anywhere for me . i need to speak to some one once and for all Frederique
.
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
This is JustAnswer, a paid support site. Clients asks question and we answer them...

You have to contact Skype to get the email and password. You can contact them from here : https://support.skype.com/en-us/
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am contacting them for the moment .lets see what happens

I will inform you Frederique
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 years ago.
Okay Frederique. Let me know if you have any questions.