Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Mac Expert, 7+ years of experience in installation and trouble shooting of mac osx and apps
50064670

i made an imovie with several imported clips. They all played

i made an imovie with several imported clips. They all played beautifully. I added and adjust audio and now can't see some of the clips. I HAVE to play this for church this morning. Please help!!!!!!
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 5 years ago.
Hi, welcome to justanswer. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you see all the clips on the editing region ?

Some files may not have been saved to the clip pane. Select, "Move files to clip pane."

From the clips moved to the clips pane, reconstruct your project by dragging necessary clips to the timeline.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That didn't solven the issue. I had to scramble to troubleshoot the issue before the presentational time.

I don't wish to continue this service. Please cancel my subscription.

Thank you.
Okay, then you can close this question from your side and can ask for the refund of your security deposit [email protected]

Regards
Jins