Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

The course was delivered about 2 weeks ago. I took it out of

Customer Question

The course was delivered about 2 weeks ago. I took it out of the box but have done nothing with installation because a friend said I could not use what I ordered on my ipad which is what I planned to use as my platform. Is that true. I assumed I could load it on the MAC then transfer it to the ipad. HELP! What should I do?? My phone is XXX-XXX-XXXX. I have not even removed a CD from the packaging as yet. My order number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN My customer number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Tony Villanti
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 5 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, a self-employed tech, and I'm offering my time in good faith today to assist you on this question.

What is the media you are referencing?

Keep in mind that JustAnswer is a community support site and probably not affiliated with the material you are referencing.