Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I pluged my iPhone into my laptop, when I pulled it out and

I pluged my iPhone into my laptop, when I pulled it out and went into iPod, all of my album cover pictures were the same album, they were all downloaded straight onto my iPhone. how do i fix that?
Try doing a Restore in iTunes. Let me know.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hello Mike, thanks for your reply, im a complete techological fool, how do i do a restore? do i have to have my iPhone conected to my laptop? where do i find the restore application? Sally
Plug it into your computer open iTunes and select the iPhone on the left then click on Restore on the right, make sure you restore from the backup it creates at the end and do not select set up as new phone.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i/'m still working it out, when i click on restore it tells me it will return my phone to the original factory settings, and i will loose all my stuff?
When you do a restore the iPhone Backup backs up the following:

SMS Messages
All Application Settings
Home Screen icon order
Photos taken with the Camera
Wallpaper image
Calendar Events
Phone Favorites
Voicemail Messages

It doesn't backup:
Sync'd photos

So it will restore at the end all but the last group and you have them already on the computer so it will put them back too if that is the only computer you have been syncing with.