Toby K.
Toby K., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  17+ years of IT support
61870206

There is no audio on my ipadJ

Customer Question

There is no audio on my ipadJ
Category: Mac
Expert:  Vinod Menon replied 3 years ago.

I am Vinod. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.

How long have you been facing this issue?

Thank You
Vinod
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't know how long. I know that I've never been able to. Get ituns audio.
So did you mean the music, video etc has audio, but everything else doesn't?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No,no music,no video, no speech. No everything else ( whatever that is.)
make sure the volume is up to the max. Just press the volume up key to the side of the ipad.

if that does not help, let's reset the ipad. Press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo.

let me know if that too does not resolve your issue
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What. What is the home button.?
The home button is the round button below the screen.

Press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
OK I have the home button, I thought that was the power button. So where is thrower button. .?
Thrower button?? I don't know what that means.

Just press and hold the power button and the home button together until you see an apple logo. You will be taken back to the home page after sometime. Let me know whether this has resolved your issue.

Also, have you tried click on the volume up button to the side of the ipad?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
in order to follow the experts instructions to me I need to know where the power button is. I now where the home button is. Then I can hold both buttons down at the same time. Dealing with you is EXTREMELY frustrating.
Expert:  Toby K. replied 3 years ago.
The Home button is the on screen itself, the power button is here:

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Hold the power button and the home button at the same, then release when you see the Apple logo.