Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Hello I keep getting messages that someone else is using my

Customer Question

Hello I keep getting messages that someone else is using my IP address...This is really freaking me out could it be my cell phone or is someone using my identity....PLEASE HELP ME ASAP I DO A LOT OF SENSITIVE WORK...Thank you.....
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
It is most likely one of your own devices what do you have on your network?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am on the verizon network and have th new thunderbolt phone, which I was thinking might be tapping into my comp. service now and again....It just really freaks me out when I see the message pop up someone is using your IP address...I figure n hope some freak isnt looking at some kind of weird illegal porn ya know.....A lot of oddities out there. N e way pleeease help
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
No I meant on your local WiFi network what devices are connected to it?