Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I was pasting something into a document and now the little

I was pasting something into a document and now the little round rainbow circle won't stop spinning and I can't get back into the document. I was a pasting 3 sentences - YIKES
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

If it is frozen, there is nothing you can do to unfreeze it. You have to Force Quit the application. Press Command(Apple) + Option(alt) + Esc key on your Keyboard and this will bring the Force Quit window. From Force Quit, select the application and press Force Quit. This will Force Quit it. Let me know if that didn't worked. Only click Accept after it worked.

Best Regards,