Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

When I try to print an excel spreadsheet from my MacBook on

Customer Question

When I try to print an excel spreadsheet from my MacBook on an HP PSC 1510 printer, it prints blank pages.
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for asking your question, with JustAnswer.com/Mac.
I am Sr. Mac Tech Support Specialist, Terry, glad to assist you.

**Please note: An "Answer" by me, or an"Accept" from you, does not mean the session has ended. So please remain patient with me and I will work
diligently, to resolve your technical question to your satisfaction.-Thanks!*
------------------------------------------------------------------------**Please note: An "Answer" by me, or an"Accept" from you, does not mean
the session has ended. So please remain patient with me and I will work
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you provide me with the following information, so I can better assist you with your technical question:
• What version of Mac OS X are you using on your Mac?
(i.e. "Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, or Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard etc" -)
( If not sure how to check version of Mac OSX system- Click on Apple icon (Apple Menu) on upper left corner of screen- from the menu select "About this Mac" - you will see your version in the popup window)

• Have you ever been able to printer an Excel spreadsheet with your PSC 1510 from your Macbook before, or is this the first time you have tried?

Please answer these researching questions I have submitted, as well as you are able to. Any answers to these questions I have asked you, will allow me to work with more detailed information, in order to effectively answer your question for you.

I will be looking forward to your reply.

Thank you!

Regards,

-Terry