Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

What do I do if I cant remember my password XXXXX my wireless

What do I do if I can't remember my password XXXXX my wireless internet? I am having trouble using my Ipad without it.
Hello, I am Engineer John C., welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for asking your question.

Do you have a computer with Windows 7 or a Mac maybe? Please click the "Reply to expert" button below to let me know.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Windows 7
Thank you!. Please remember I do not receive a salary from this company. I am an independent Computer Science Engineer with more than 10 years of experience working with Computer Networks, and now working here. The only way for me to be compensated for my time is when the customer (You) click the Accept button when satisfied. Thank you for your help and understanding.

After you follow my solution, please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

OK, please follow the steps below from your computer with Windows 7 connected to internet via wireless and you will see the network key:

1- Click Start

2- Click Control Panel

3- NOW, make sure you select "View by: LARGE ICONS" on the upper right corner.

4- Click "Network and Sharing Center"

5- Click "Manage Wireless Networks" on the left

6- Double click your wireless network name

7- Click the "Security" tab

8- Click "Show characters"

9- Now find your password XXXXX to "Network security key". Use this password XXXXX the iPad in order to connect to your wireless network.

10- After you follow my solution, please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting. DO NOT click Accept if you are not positively satisfied.

11- If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit / debit / or PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John C.
Thank you and God Blessings !