Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

a mac question-is 20110325-1 an apple iphone or any brand of

a mac question-is 20110325-1 an apple iphone or any brand of iphone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I am Engineer John C., welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for asking your question.

Could you please explain the issue a little bit more? Please click the "Reply to expert" button below to let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Found a file- find my iphone20110325-1( probably feature of apple iphone,ipod,etc
OK. Do you have a problem with your iPhone ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
want to know if grandchild has iphone without permission and maybe lost it
Thank you. Please remember I do not receive a salary from this company. The only way for me to be compensated for my time is when the customer (You) click the Accept button when satisfied. Thank you for your help and understanding.

Unfortunately there is no way to verify if your grandchild has an iPhone.

And iPhone costs from $199 with a monthly contract of $80 or more. Or more than $600 without contract and monthly rates of $40 or more.

But unfortunately there is no way to check if your grandchild has an iPhone just because you got a "find my iphone" file.

Other devices, like the iPod Touch and iPad, use that type of file as well.

Please note I do NOT work for APPLE so please do NOT leave me a negative feedback if you are not satisfied with them. Thank you

If I helped please scroll down and click the green Accept button for me to be paid, that's the only way for me to be compensated for my time (Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us I need you to click Accept for me to be paid from JustAnswer. And even if you have a regular account and see the holding charge in your credit / debit / or PayPal account, I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Thank you

John C.
Experience: I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs