Dan, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Mac Technical Support Experience
17871496

My sister lost her daughter to teen suicide and the very last

My sister lost her daughter to teen suicide and the very last messages were on my sisters phone now her phone got broke it still comes on but it shows a cable on the screen and said hook up to i toons and when you do it starts to down load and then it comes up and said erro #28 can this phone be fixed without losing the messages and if so who can do it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks. As long as the memory in the phone isnt damaged it should be ok...At this point you will need to contact apple repair and send your phone to the repair center for it to be inspected...It could be expensive to repair but some things dont have a price...In the future I'd have the phone set aside and not used because its a matter of time for something else to happen.